Wednesday 15 May 2013

Incy Cot

I saw these colourful cots on Pinterest recently and have totally fallen in love. Why are they only available in Australia? Why have I only just discovered them? And how cute is their styling?

incy gelato cot 2 Were peachy keen on the new Incy Interiors Gelato Cots

When I was looking for cots for LT I was very disappointed at the lack of colour so much so I ended up painting (or our fab friend Luke Black did) a second hand one (one day I will post pictures of LT's room, promise).

Incy Interiors also do a bed version which is also beautiful- if only it was available in the UK. Any ideas on where to get something equally as wonderful? LT is getting to the big boy bed stage and I just can't find anything this inspiring or, come to think of it, anything over the level of just plain boring!


No comments:

Post a Comment