Sunday 7 April 2013

Wear Colour

Now the sun has come out and everyone is feeling spring like at last, I am feeling totally uninspired fashion wise.

I have fallen into a rut. Being pregnant nothing fits. All I want to do is wear bright pretty dresses but all I can wear it my black jersey skirt from Topshop and an assortment of loose print tops that I got when I was pregnant with LT.

I so begrudge paying out what little money I have on clothes I am only going to wear for the next few months but oh, I am bored.

I stumbled across this brilliant site Wear Colour, so inspiring.

I think I am going to turn my bedroom upside down today and find something/anything tucked away that has been hidden and will fit- I am sure there is something- there has to be! I may even get the sewing machine out, desperate times call for desperate measures!

flarefashion:

Fashion Week Street Style / Photographer: Anthea Simms
The best dressed insiders snapped outside the shows from New York, London, Milan and Paris.
Picture from Wear Colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment